Friday, September 23, 2011

Here we go!

I can't believe that I'm starting a blog, but it seems like the kids are always doing or saying something that I would like to share with the grandparents.  A lot of my friends down here have a blog for the same reason and I don't want to be posting everyday occurrences and photos on facebook.  This is really just for the four of you to keep up with your grandkids that are so far away.  I'm going to be posting videos and pictures on this site, and I'll try to figure out a way to send you email notifications when something new comes up.  You may have to check your junk mail to be sure the notifications aren't being sent there.

Hope you enjoy!  I'd love to hear your comments and feedback to the pictures that are posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment